I wanted a very simple and quick banana loaf to use up my aging fruit. This definitely fits the description. It is delicious and very easy!
- 3 ripe Bananas, mashed
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Optional: nuts, berries, chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease the loaf pan.
- Combine the mashed bananas, eggs, sugar, oil, milk and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour and baking soda.
- Mix well.
- Pour into the greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and then check it with a toothpick in the center. If the toothpick comes out clean you are done. If not, cook it in 10 minute increments until done.